In this webinar you will learn everything you need to know about Facebook’s new profile system named “Timelines.” This is a huge step forward in their redesign and offers great opportunities for Branding and marketing your messages/updates.
Here is a quick review of what we will cover:
1. A look at where peoples eyes gaze the most on the new layout (based on eye tracking studies) so you know where to put important branding messages.
2. How the timeline news feed works and how you can customize it.
3. Privacy settings to be aware of. Do you realize that this timeline profile setup is meant to display all of your postings even made? Timeline was given that name was a reason.
5. The easy and cost effective way to get professionally designed branding images and tools for your new profile (for instance, I got my custom designed FB Timeline photo done for $5).
6. Quick review on the important elements of Facebook updates as of now.
Notes Used On The Webinar
1. Get Timeline here https://www.facebook.com/about/timeline
2. Understand where people’s eyes look when viewing Timeline profiles
3. Important Branding items with Timelines
a. Branding photo – Get the sizing right by using this template https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/419608_2808015923721_1358388000_32513788_1357715727_n.jpg
b. Personal photo ‘comment’ with information
c. About Section
-Link to your FB Page from timeline
-Contact details in ‘about’ section
-Contact details in ‘work’ section
d. How to highlight posts and make full width
4. How your Timeline feed works
a. How to control who can see your posts
b. How to add/remove posts
c. Understand your activity log
5. Privacy settings
-Be aware of 3rd party apps and how they function with your website
6. Most Common FB items to do for a better user experience
b. Manage your news feed options
a. Put personal profile badge on your about page (sidebar)
8. Get A Custom Designed Facebook Timeline Banner for $5!