How To Create and SEO The Landing Pages For All The Cities You’re Targeting In Google
In these videos you will learn how to make and SEO your city/community landing pages so that your website can have custom pages for buyers to view listings and market news for multiple cities, while also giving your website the ability to target multiple keywords in Google.
This is the key to having a powerhouse SEO’ed website. Build these landing pages and get traffic from all the cities in your target market in Google.
Steps Shown On The Tutorials
1. Create your community name: CITYNAME Real Estate
2. Make sure your URL permalink is using the same keywords
3. Add the following meta data into the community page.
Title Tag: CITYNAME Real Estate-CITYNAME Homes For Sale – CITYNAME Houses
Meta Description: Search all homes on the CITYNAME Real Estate market. Look through a variety of homes available. View all CITYNAME Homes for sale and find a great deal!
Meta Keywords: CITYNAME, STATE, Real Estate, Homes, Houses
4. Make sure that ‘noindex’ in Unchecked
5. Add your introductory content and IDX listings.
Tutorial Part 1
Tutorial Part 2
Tip On Entering Text To Pay Attention To
The code I say to use are the html codes here. But watch the video to fully understand.