J. Rockcliff Realtors Meeting Notes From Josh Galvan of Tizish
Greetings J. Rockcliff Realtors, these are all the items I noted I would share and provide videos for.
Take a quick view of the video below before diving into everything. It will help make sense of it all as well as give you perspective on how to best use this information.
*You will need to be a member of our training center to view some of the videos below. So create a free account here and login in the right hand side of this website at the bottom.
Complete List Of Videos Referenced At Your Office
This video above goes over everything in full detail that I shared in your office on how to setup your website properly for lead capture using your IDX, how to setup your website properly for SEO, and much more. I go into every specific detail and it’s very comprehensive. There are notes available to download on the link so you can have a written copy of the checklist as well.
2. Additional SEO Items
- Daily Blog Marketing and SEO Checklist – This is the most important video for what you will have to do every time you create a blog article to help your website rank better.
- How to make community pages that can rank as well as your homepage of your website
- How to use content from other websites legally and effectively for Google ranking growth
- How to use your keywords in your blog post titles to help your website rank better
- Great link to get from Trulia.com
- How to not help Zillow rank higher than you when using their tools
3. Video SEO
- How to SEO your Videos in Youtube so you get more traffic and higher ranking for individual videos in Google
- How to create screencasts on your computer so you can post videos on your website without having to actually record yourself offline (for the sake of SEO because using video is a huge SEO boost…especially when done consistently)
- The best Video SEO tool you can have on your WordPress website (the only paid tool) – This may not make sense first so reach out to me with questions or hang tight for the video tutorial I will have that covers how to setup this tool on your WordPress website.
4. Social Media
The purpose of Social Media in your online efforts is primarily as an SEO tool to share your website’s content and help gain links. Here are the main Social Networks to sign up for (video tutorials included)
- Twitter (no video as this one is very easy to sign up for)
- Facebook Personal
- Facebook Business Page
- Google+ Personal
- Google+ Brand Page
5. IDX Company
The company I referenced at the meeting is Diverse Solutions. They are the best for many reasons ranging from offering a great mobile IDX, easy lead capture forms, easy admin panel for you to use, fantastic SEO blogging tool, and more.
- Check out their website and check out this video tutorial here to understand the difference between two of their main products.
6. How To Save Hundreds Of Dollars Online
- How to use the website Fiverr.com to find people to do loads of usually expensive online tasks. Find the video link here.
Examples Of Agents On Page 1 of Google Following Our Guide
This is a quick sample of agents using our website and following the blogging plan who have gotten themselves on the first page of Google for their respective target keywords.
-Christophechoo.com – Ranking on page 1 for all the keywords below:
Beverly Hills Real Estate, Beverly Hills Homes, Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent, Coldwell Banker Beverly Hills, Sunset Strip Real Estate, Hancock Park Real Estate, Bel Air Real Estate, Hollywood Hills Real Estate, Beverly Park Real Estate, Holmby Hills Real Estate, and some more but I think this gives a good picture.
He is our most successful client because he is the most consistent with his online efforts and all he has ever focused on was simply creating content and posting it on his website in general. He has never tried to “do seo” for each and every keyword. Rather, he focused on Beverly Hills and the website the way it’s structured pulls the rest of the cities ranking up with it.
-LivingMalibu.com – Malibu Homes
-Irvinerealestatelink.com – Irvine Real Estate
-Fohlandmcclellan.com – Hayward Homes
-TheMortgageReel.com – Seattle Mortgage, Seattle Mortgage Company (not a Tizish client anymore but they have the same exact site and what they followed at the time to move up to this ranking was our guide)
-CraigBosse.com – Walnut Creek Real Estate
-MDRCondos.com – Marina Del Rey Real Estate
List Of Tizish Website To Take A Peek At
Many of you asked me to see a list of sites we have built to simply look at the design only. So here is a quick list. Many of these sites are fairly new and the agents haven’t began focusing on building content for them but at least you can still get a clear picture of what our websites look like.
*I’m sorry for not directly linking to these sites below. We are on a shared server and I don’t want Google to think I am doing some kind of link building scheme by linking to them all. So just copy and paste the url’s into your browser to view.
Interested In Us Building Your WordPress Website?
I know I spoke to many of you and you expressed interest in getting started with a website. I have emailed you all to schedule an appointment, but for anyone else reading this that didn’t attend the website chat I gave, feel free to fill out the form below and set a time.