Tizish Training Lesson Plan 2 – Webinar Recording – How To Setup Your Website Content Marketing Infrastructure
In this webinar I cover the general principles of Lesson 2a of the step by step training center on ‘How To Setup Your Website Content Marketing Infrastructure‘.
Here are the questions I answered during this webinar review:
- Should all my neigbourhoods be a sub category to a parent category named neighbourhood? Or should each n’hood be a parent cateogry?
- For the sub category no index, do we leave the button checked? Does it matter if sub heading and description are filled in?
- What if I have blog postings that appear in multiple categories? Should I post them to all or choose the best one.
- How do I add html or videos to my category landing pages?
- I have many domain names for the different areas I work in. Would you point them to the homepage or category page?
- So can you ad audio on post?
- What if you do a blog post on how to select the right moving company. It applies to buyers and sellers, but they are separate categories. What do you do?
- Should we always select a parent category for each post or does it matter if we just select sub category’s and what is the difference?
- What’s the blackbird button on your kitchen sink?
- In Word Press admin I only have the top bottons of the menu…not the options that begin with paragraph and has undo, redo button, etc. how do I expand my options?