The training program has been updated. To view the new training program then check out this link found here. Everything you will learn in this section with the old training program is still applicable but it’s best to follow our new format as the online marketing landscape has changed a little.
Greetings New Tizish Member!
Now that your website is built, it is important that you get started in the right track. Also, it is important to follow our directions as we have outlined below if you want to truly maximize the power of our blog marketing system. Our most successful clients are the ones that follow the steps exactly as they appear below.
*This get started guide exists to simply get your website fully complete. We mean fully complete in terms of adding in the rest of your content and customizing the pre-built pages we recommend with your regions specific content.
After you go through this guide the real marketing begins in which you will then jump on board with our step by step marketing plan (taught through the training program).
Here are the core items you must understand and execute.
- Learn How Your Website Content Infrastructure Is Setup.
- Learn The Specific ‘How To’ Tutorials That Show You How To Begin Putting Content Properly On Your Website.
- Setup Your Website Marketing Tools.
- Fill Up These First Pages Of Content That Come With Your Website.
- Create These Additional Community Categories To Maximize Your SEO.
- Customize Your Content Layout.
- Learn How Support Is Provided And How To Get On Board With Our Marketing Training Program At This Beginning Phase.
If you want to see an end goal idea of what the ‘Client Get Started Guide’ is going to end up helping your website look like, then check out http://demo.tizish.com. The way the content and site is structured here is the best way a WordPress real estate blog should be setup. This guide is taking you through the steps to get your system organized in this fashion.
*We have a proven system so trust the steps below and follow them accordingly. Even if you feel that it may not be making sense at a particular step. Almost always, once you get through a step completely then it will make sense to you.
So if you are ever confused half way through the process of a step then keep pushing through it until you have gone through all the steps. You can also ask Josh via email at ‘Training@Tizish.com’ or Facebook at www.Facebook.com/Tizish.
1. Learn How Your Website Content Infrastructure Is Setup.
It is important for you to first understand how your website system functions and how it is setup out of the box. So watch the video tutorial below to understand the following:
- How Is The Site Layout Made And Why?
- What Can You Customize With Your Tizish System In Terms Of Design/Layout?
- What Is Your Navigation Bar?
- What Are The Pages We Built Into Your System And How Do They Function?
- How Does Your Homepage And Archives Work?
- How Does Your Sidebar And Footer Work?
- How Should You Use The Pages And Categories Pre-Built With Your System?
2. Learn The Specific ‘How To’ Tutorials That Show You How To Begin Putting Content Properly On Your Website.
To immediately get started and learn how to use your system then it is best that you first watch all of these video tutorials in the order they appear below. Keep in mind this is just to get going. There are dozens of more in depth tutorials covering everything else your system can do.
Adding And Editing Content On Your Website:
- How To Create Blog Posts In WordPress
- How To Create Pages In WordPress
- How To Use Add Teaser Photos To Your Posts With Your Tizish WordPress Blog
- How To Use The WordPress Visual Editor To Customize The Look Of Your Text
- How To Use Categories In WordPress
- How To Use Tags In WordPress
Organizing Your Content:
- How To Use The Featured Posts Section Of Your Tizish WordPress Blog Homepage
- How To Customize Your Navigation Bar Links In WordPress
More Posting Tutorials For Putting Multimedia Videos and Images In Your Posts
Also, you may want to check out these additional marketing tools integrated with your site to massively assist with creating blog posts with style and effectiveness.
- How To Put Embed Youtube Videos Into Your WordPress Blog
- How To Insert Images Into Your Tizish WordPress Blog Posts and Pages
- How To Easily Get Flickr Images On Your Real Estate Blog Posts With A Few Clicks
- How To Use And Attribute Flickr Photos On Your WordPress Blog
- How To Post Local Market Data, School Information, Neighborhood Information, and Mortgage Tools Into Your Blog Posts
Learn How To Use Your IDX System. Depending On Your IDX, Watch The Video Below:’
- DSIDXPress.com – How To Use The DSIDXPress WordPress IDX Tool With Your Tizish Blog System
- IHomeFinder.com – View all tutorials on using Ihomefinder here.
- How to embed Ihomefinder search forms into your blog posts and pages
Once again, Keep in mind this is just to get going. There are dozens of more in depth tutorials covering everything else your system can do. To view all other WordPress and Tizish System ‘how to’ videos then visit step 1 of the Tizish Training Center. This section covers everything you need to know to use WordPress and all Tizish features.
Take a stroll through there and get an idea of the topics so you can see what the system is capable of doing. Also, anytime you have a question on how to do something with WordPress it is recommended that you first check out this entire section first because there is almost always a tutorial showing you how to do what you need.
3. Setup Your Website Marketing Tools.
These are all quick videos to introduce you to some additional marketing setup items your site will best be served with at this beginning phase. Once again, there are going to be a lot more items as you get deep into the step by step marketing plan. These are simply the core items that need to get done at first.
- Setup Your Comment Spam Prevention Tool.
- Setup Your User Profile.
- Setup Your Gravatar For Your Profile Photo To Show Up.
- Get A Facebook ID To Sync Your Website With Your Facebook Account.
- Setup Your Facebook Comments System.
- Setup Your Email Subscribe Tool.
- Setup A Live Chat Tool On Your Site.
- Setup Your Local Market Data Tools.
- Learn Where Your On-Site Analytics System Is.
4. Fill Up These First Pages Of Content That Come With Your Website.
Now that you know how to create and edit content on your system, it is time for you to customize the pre-built pages we installed with your Tizish Blog. So follow these steps in the exact order they appear below.
1. Fill up your category landing pages with content reflecting your business and market. This may not make sense just yet and that is alright. It may not even make full sense after you go through it, so again, don’t worry about that. This is really just a quick intro/overview to the full in depth Step 2 of our Step By Step Marketing Plan. You will cover this later in this get started guide.
So first watch this video tutorial to understand what and why you are going to add custom content to your category landing pages and use these as your main ‘concierge’ archive pages for lead generation.
Next, get aquainted with the following video tutorials. These will show you exactly what to do to put landing page content into your categories:
- What Are Your Lead Generation Banners And What Are They Are Supposed To Provide?
- Create Landing Page Content For Your Categories.
- How To Put HTML Into Your Landing Page Content For Your Categories.
- How To SEO Your Categories For More SEO For More Cities.
Now go through each of the categories below and do what is explained in the few videos above:
- Deal Of The Month
- How’s The Market
- What’s My Home Worth
- Search Homes By City
2. Create A Blog Post In Each Of The Categories Below So That They Can Have At Least One Piece Of Relevant Content.
- Deal Of The Month
- How’s The Market
- What’s My Home Worth
- Search Homes By City
If you want to see an end goal idea of what the ‘Client Get Started Guide’ is going to end up helping your website look like, then check out http://demo.tizish.com.
5. Create These Additional Community Categories To Maximize Your SEO.
After you setup the pre-built pages your website comes with it is now important to setup several more sections of your website that cover all the target cities/communities you service. What you will do is basically create a category for each city/community you service. The purpose for doing this is so that your website can target a variety of keywords in Google along with the main target city we initially built your site with.
So after you setup your additional city/community pages (by following the directions below) then your homepage of your website will be targeting the main city we built your site to to target in Google, while each category you create will target these additional cities as well. This will give your website the ability to be found by many keywords instead of just a few in Google.
- Build A Category For Every City You Are Targeting By Following The Steps Below.
-For example, if you are in Los Angeles, Ca, and your main target city is Beverly Hills then what you would do is build a category for each of the areas around Beverly Hills that you service, such as ‘Bel Air’, ‘Brentwood’, ‘Hollywood Hills’, etc.
a. Create A Category For Each City.
b. Add Landing Page Content For Each Category.
- Properly Setup These City Categories For SEO By Doing The Steps Below.
a. SEO Title, Description, and Keywords.
b. Make Each Category Visible To Google.
6. Customize Your Content Layout.
After going through all the steps above now it is time to customize how and where you want your content to appear on your website. The steps below cover the main regions you have the ability to change how/where your content appears to visitors.
- Customize Your Navigation Bar Links.
- Learn How Your Sidebar Widgets Work then go to step 6 of the WordPress Tutorials section for all Sidebar/Widget tutorials you may want to customize.
- Customize The Featured Posts On Your Homepage. You can also make this section a video instead if you prefer.
7. Learn How Support Is Provided And How To Get On Board With Our Marketing Training Program At This Beginning Phase.
At this point you will be aquainted with using your WordPress Tizish System as well as having your content marketing infrastructure for your system put into place to match your market.
Now you must get aquainted with following the rest of the steps of the Step By Step Marketing Plan and getting on board with our weekly Consulting Calls/Webinars to get direct support.
So first, get up to speed with our training program and what it is all about and stands for. You must know the intention and goals of the program so that you can take full value from it. Do that by clicking on the link below as reading all about why and how the program is run.
Now, get caught up with the Step By Step Marketing Plan. If you followed this get started guide exactly as it is layed out above, then you should pick up Step 2 of the Step By Step Marketing Plan. So get going on that section and get up to speed.
Keep in mind that you may have a general idea of a few of the items covered Step 2 of the step by step marketing plan. In either case, it is recommended that you still follow this section step by step. Also, do not jump to step 3 or more in the marketing plan without first doing step 2. It is crucial for the managing of your marketing system in the months ahead.
When you have questions and need support then email in to ‘Training@Tizish.com’ or go to www.Facebook.com/Tizish and ask Josh there. You will always get direct marketing support from Josh on all your questions. Also, if your question is more in depth and requires one on one help, Josh will address this on the weekly Consulting Call or Webinar.
So lastly, mark in your calendars that Friday at 10:00am PST is the set time for the weekly consulting calls/webinars. Weekly confirmations will be emailed as the call/webinar is set.
That is everything to get going on your journey to conquering Google, Facebook, and Youtube! Keep us in the loop on anything you can use assistance with to help make your marketing efforts pay off 🙂