The training program has been updated. To view the new training program then check out this link found here. Everything you will learn in this section with the old training program is still applicable but it’s best to follow our new format as the online marketing landscape has changed a little.
There are three areas of email marketing that you must have covered in order to properly have your email marketing, lead management, and follow up all set.
- Email Blasting system setup (I recommend Mailchimp).
- Automatic drip email campaign setup.
- The skills to communicate with online leads so they respond.
Start With Our Email Guide
The single best guide to completely mastering your email marketing with the three steps above is our Email Marketing Lead Generation Blackbook. This is a 30+ page PDF file that outlines all the three steps below but in great detail. Your first priority to master your email marketing should be to read this pdf. After you read this pdf then it is recommended to follow the steps below for more understanding and setup.
What You Must Have Setup
2. Setup your automatic drip email campaign that will automatically send your buyer and seller leads email messages on daily intervals you set using the scripts below (this will make sense after going through the PDF guide above if you are unfamiliar with it). Also, you will need a database system that can do this such as Top Producer (there are so many good ones and most databases have this functionality).
If you are using Top Producer for your database then check out this video tutorial to see how to create email drip campaigns in Top Producer.
3. Check out these additional tutorials on how to talk to leads to engage them and eventually convert them:
- Great first email response to new buyer leads.
- How to build digital rapport with your leads.
- How to get more email responses from your leads.
- Email script to take control of leads who are looking to use your time.
4. Begin email blasting your leads one time a week maximum using a service like Mailchimp.com reference above. When you email blast them do not send them new listings, open houses, or other advertising. Make the emails informational and on topics related to what they care about. This is where creating a weekly video and email blasting it is good. With this update the daily marketing plan has been updated, so be sure to check it out.